Monday 27 June 2011

Vistaprint Pimped My Ride

So Vistaprint really is a girl's best friend - well it is when it comes to pimping my ride.

I ordered some more business cards the other day and got tempted by the "free" car door magnet offer.  I ended up ordering the large ones which weren't free but boy oh boy do I love them.

They are so crisp and clear and I really can read them a mile away. Instructions say to clean the area underneath the magnet every 2 or 3 days but I am wondering if this is really necessary?  And if so, do I obsessively follow the instructions or just put the magnets on when I head to a market and leave them off the rest of the time?

I am loath to leave them off as they make use of valuable real estate - that being the sides of my car. Anyone else have car door magnets?  What do you do?



2 comments:

  1. They are so cool, I have not used car magnets yet, but love the quality of their postcards and biz stuff etc, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, tempted to get my ow

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...