Wednesday 15 June 2011

Handmadeology is brilliant!!!

If you haven't already discovered Handmadeology I urge you to check it out.  They have a free 5 day e-course on social media which I have just completed and I am so pleased with the information provided I have purchased the optional Social Media bundle and am crazily inputting data and discovering lots of cool stats about my blog, FB, Twitter and other social media sites that I am using and what it all means for me in terms of turning my exposure into sales. I am loving it!

They have loads of information on loads of topics including how to get the best out of your photos, how to get the best out of selling on Etsy and a mountain of other tips.

Please stop by my FB page and say hi and my Felt shop where you can see all my current items for sale.

And please tweet, twit, and toot to help me get my profile out there:-) You are all awesome and I appreciate your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...