Tuesday 7 June 2011

Newborn Baby Boy Gift Idea

Today, in between rounds of soothing my teething daughter, I developed an idea I have seen elsewhere.

http://shwinandshwin.blogspot.com/2011/05/little-man-bow-tie-onsie.html

I thought that I could add a snap to the bow tie and the onesie and end up with an outfit that could be changed to suit any occasion.  And since bow ties are really not a girly thing, I thought I would call my idea the "Snappy Chappy©".  So I made up a couple of trial runs of the bow ties with snaps and here is the result.

Long sleeved onesie for winter.

 Available in blue or white

A posie of bow ties:-)

1 comment:

  1. Gift ideas for a baby boy
    Nice Tips! I really liked the point where you said, that guest posting can also increase blog readers. Nice Idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...