Sunday 26 June 2011

The Faith Dress

I found a cool new shop on Etsy called Brynnberlee Designs.  Sarah of Brynnberlee Designs creates and sells gorgeous girls dress patterns.  Sarah's patterns are available from size 18 months to 5T.

I emailed her to be added to her database as a pattern tester and on Friday was emailed to test the all new Faith Dress pattern. So I excitedly spent my Saturday afternoon, in between performing Mum duties, testing it out. I am really chuffed with the end result and can't wait till Holly is big enough to wear it.

I made the dress in size 18 months. As you can see I used my only available model but I think the pictures are pretty good:-)


Sarah has a Facebook page you can "like" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...