Saturday 28 May 2011

Welcome to all my newest fans

I had a great time meeting all those that came by to today's Titirangi Mums' Craft market. I've managed to spend my takings at Spotlight this afternoon while having a crafty moment! Will be loading some bandana bibs and more mini layer cakes shortly. So many ideas!!!

Please pop over to my shop on www.felt.co.nz/petitbebe and take a look at all my lovely items.

I also have a facebook page where you can follow all my latest creations.  www.facebook.com/petitbebe

For those of you interested in custom items please email me on petitbebebe@xtra.co.nz with your request and I will confirm details with you:-)


Me with my wee princess at our very first market. 


Holly Bolly looking fab in her one off designer outfit. Layer cake skirt, matching brooch and 'arm scrunchies'© (coming to my shop ASAP). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...