Saturday 14 May 2011

More cake anyone?

My love of all things ruffly has evolved into a wee empire of romance layer cake skirts. Although I haven't gone too overboard, I am very pleased with the results.


I have created in total 6 beautiful skirts, all unique in their composition so you can be sure you little darling is the only one wearing that particular combination of fabrics.


As you will notice from the images, one skirt is absent from my collection and this is because it has already been whisked off to a new home. I hope to update my posts some day with customers' images of my creations in action.


2 comments:

  1. jeez I'm loving your skirts! The fabric you use is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily - I really love this fabric.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...